- On the 8th of August from 14 to 19 p.m. and on the 9th of August from 12 to 15 p.m. all participants can get their race numbers and also register at sporting goods store ‚Sport Point‘ (Smolensko str. 19, Vilnius).
- On the 10th of August (the event day) from 9 to 11 a.m. all participants can take their race number and also register at start place (Širvintų district, Pamusės village).
Participant‘s time fixation:
- Each participant must attach the time measuring electronic device (chip) on the wrist.
- In the event multifold time measuring electronic devices will be used, therefore we kindly ask to return devices to organizersafter competition.
- 12 p.m.1 km running;
- 12.15 p.m. 5 km running – participants who have numbers 1001-1200 get of the mark;
- 12.45 p.m. 5 km running – participants with numbers 1201-1400 start the distance;
- 13.45 p.m. 10 km running.
We are waiting to see You at the extreme running ‚Beaver path‘ this Sunday. We hope You experience unforgettable moments!